The CRPS Warriors Foundation is currently looking for a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to our foundation.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor!
Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our foundation’s message across all channels.
- Reports to Operations Director
- Assists CEO and Operations Director to build, review, and release foundation’s monthly email newsletter at the end of each month prior to distribution
- Assists Operations Director with other website, PR and social duties as directed
- Engages other CRPS/RSD social media sites and introduces foundation to obtain new followers and subscribers for the newsletter and works to gain volunteers to sign-up for event support
- Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable
- Keeps all foundation non-social media content confidential
- Attends Chamber of Commerce meetings when Operations Director is not available
- Attends Board of Director meetings when requested
- Contacts and manages professional resources for foundation website
- Assists in collecting donations and items for raffles and silent auctions as needed for special events
- Assists with other projects as requested by CEO/Founder and Operations Director
- Proficient in MS Office (O365)
- Understanding of media relations and digital marketing strategies
- Strong attention to detail
- WordPress experience
- MailChimp experience
- Familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) is a plus!
- Healthcare/Medical experience is also a big winner
*this position is an unpaid, volunteer position