The CRPS Warriors Foundation is currently looking for a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to our foundation.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor!
Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our foundation’s message across all channels.
- Reports to Operations Director
- Assists CEO and Operations Director to build, review, and release foundation’s monthly email newsletter at the end of each month prior to distribution
- Assists Operations Director with other website, PR and social duties as directed
- Engages other CRPS/RSD social media sites and introduces foundation to obtain new followers and subscribers for the newsletter and works to gain volunteers to sign-up for event support
- Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable
- Keeps all foundation non-social media content confidential
- Attends Chamber of Commerce meetings when Operations Director is not available
- Attends Board of Director meetings when requested
- Contacts and manages professional resources for foundation website
- Assists in collecting donations and items for raffles and silent auctions as needed for special events
- Assists with other projects as requested by CEO/Founder and Operations Director
- Proficient in MS Office (O365)
- Understanding of media relations and digital marketing strategies
- Strong attention to detail
- WordPress experience
- MailChimp experience
- Familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) is a plus!
- Healthcare/Medical experience is also a big winner
*this position is an unpaid, volunteer position
Please fill out the form below and one of our directors will be in touch with you! You must be 18 years old to volunteer for our unpaid administrative, BOD support positions within our loving foundation. Again, thank you for considering to be part of the CRPS Warriors Foundation Volunteer Team!