The CRPS Warriors Foundation is currently looking for an International Ambassador to educate, promote, and represent the interests of the Foundation and its activities to the membership while developing partnerships between International and U.S. CRPS Warriors and Professional Resources.
You will be responsible to:
• The Foundation CEO/Founder/President
• VP of Operations
• The Members of the Foundation
• Educate the Community regarding the purpose and ongoing activities of the Foundation including the Foundation’s newest education resources, the status of the annual campaign and upcoming deadlines and events.
• Encourage the Foundation membership to contribute financially to the Foundation as a show of support.
• Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the Foundation.
• Represent the Foundation in the community.
• Assist Donations Ambassador with keeping track of all donations, silent auction items and tax-exempt status from donors and submit all information to Community/Donations Director
• Report all donations and auction items to Community Donations Director & CEO
• Release new donors and sponsors to Communications Assistant for Newsletter by the 1st of every month.
• Assist CEO and VP of Operations with other duties as directed.
• Engage social media sites for donations and sponsors.
• Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable.
• Keeps all Foundation nonsocial media content confidential.
• Attends Board of Director meetings when requested.
• Assists with other projects as requested by CEO and VP of Operations
• Contacts professional resources in area for Foundation website
• Collects donations and items for raffles and silent auctions as needed for special events.
• Proficient in MS Office (O365)
• Strong attention to detail
• Healthcare/Medical experience is also a big winner
*this position is an unpaid, volunteer position
Please fill out the form below and one of our directors will be in touch with you! You must be 18 years old to volunteer for our unpaid administrative, BOD support positions within our loving foundation. Again, thank you for considering to be part of the CRPS Warriors Foundation Volunteer Team!