The CRPS Warriors Foundation is currently looking for an Office Assistant to provide administrative support to our foundation.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor!
Ultimately, your goal will be to assist our CEO/Founder on the following:
- Reports to CEO/Founder/President
- Answer Phones
- Pick up mail when needed
- Assists Secretary with meeting minutes when she is unavailable
- Runs errands when directed by CEO
- Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable
- Keeps all Foundation non-social media content confidential
- Attends Chamber of Commerce meetings when CEO is not available
- Attends Board of Director meetings when requested
- Assists with other projects as requested by CEO/Founder
- Contact Professional Resources in your area for Foundation Website
- Assists in collecting donations and items for raffles and silent auctions as needed for special events
- Assists CEO and Operations Director with volunteers at special events
- MUST BE LOCATED in San Diego or Riverside county with own transportation
- Proficient in MS Office (O365)
- Strong attention to detail
- Healthcare/Medical experience is also a big winner
*this position is an unpaid, volunteer positionPlease fill out the form below and one of our directors will be in touch with you! You must be 18 years old to volunteer for our unpaid administrative, BOD support positions within our loving foundation. Again, thank you for considering to be part of the CRPS Warriors Foundation Volunteer Team!