Public Relations Assistant*
The CRPS Warriors Foundation is currently looking for a Public Relations Assistant to provide publicity support to our foundation.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor!
Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure our VP of Operations and Public Relations Director is assisted on the following:
• Reports to Public Relations Director, CEO, VP of Operations
• Assists Public Relations Director with all Conventions
• Prepares Press Releases for all major events and submits to PR Director and CEO for approval
• Releases convention and fundraiser details to Communications Assistant for Newsletter the 1st of every month
• Ensures all Professional Resources have everything they need during conventions.
• Assists Public Relations Director with other duties as directed
• Engages other CRPS/RSD social media sites and relates all conventions and fundraising events
• Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable
• Keeps all Foundation non-social media content confidential
• Attends Chamber of Commerce meetings when Public Relations Director is not available
• Attends Board of Director meetings when requested
• Assists with other projects as requested by CEO/Founder
• Contact Professional Resources in your area for Foundation Website
• Assists in collecting donations and items for raffles and silent auctions as needed for special events
• Proficient in MS Office (O365)
• Strong attention to detail
• Healthcare/Medical experience is also a big winner
*this position is an unpaid, volunteer position