Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant*
The CRPS Warriors Foundation is currently looking for a Social Media Assistant to provide social media support to our foundation.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and a good sense of humor!
Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure our Social Media Director is assisted on the following:
- Reports to Social Media Director
- Need to engage on all social media sites with likes and comments a minimum of 10 comments per page a day
- Assists Social Media Director with other duties as directed
- Engages other CRPS/RSD social media sites and introduces foundation to get new followers
- Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable
- Keeps all Foundation non-social media content confidential
- Attends Chamber of Commerce meetings when Social Media Director is not available
- Attends Board of Director meetings when requested
- Assists with other projects as requested by CEO/Founder
- Contact Professional Resources in your area for Foundation Website
- Assists in collecting donations and items for raffles and silent auctions as needed for special events
- Proficient in MS Office (O365)
- Strong Social Media background on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Strong attention to detail
- Healthcare/Medical experience is also a big winner
*this position is an unpaid, volunteer positionPlease fill out the form below and one of our directors will be in touch with you! You must be 18 years old to volunteer for our unpaid administrative, BOD support positions within our loving foundation. Again, thank you for considering to be part of the CRPS Warriors Foundation Volunteer Team!